Stucco in San Francisco
Here at Billinger Painting Company, we’re stuck on stucco. It’s a great way to decorate your home and protect it from the elements. Homeowners all over San Francisco are choosing stucco for their home renovation needs, and it’s not hard to see why. Stucco is a classic design element that will never go out of style. In fact, it’s been around for hundreds of years. It’s just as popular today. There are many reasons to choose stucco for your building, including:
- Toughness: Durability is important when it comes to siding, and stucco can outlast all the elements; including snow, rain, and wind.
- Ease of Care: With stucco, maintenance is a breeze.
- Safety: Stucco is known for being fire resistant. That’s important to any homeowner, but it’s especially important to families.
- Good Looks: No one could object to a stucco wall. It’s been around for such a long time that it’s outlasted all the trends. Stucco goes with any type of building.
San Francisco’s Best Stucco Contractors
Traditional stucco? We know all about that. Synthetic stucco? We know all about that, too. Billinger Painting Company is a team of stucco experts. We’re fully trained in repairing and applying all types of stucco. Whether you need stucco repair on your heritage property, or some brand-new stucco for your home, there’s nothing we can’t do. We’re a team of expert stucco contractors with the expertise to get the job done right.
Billinger Painting Company’s Process
When you want expert stucco application, you call the experts. That’s us. We have a special multi-step process to ensure your stucco is up to standards.
- Research/Prep: Most people don’t know that laying stucco requires certain conditions. The right temperature is essential. If the weather is too hot or cold, stucco won’t form properly and the whole thing will be a mess. Once we determine the right temperature, we lay down a primer to get your property ready for the process.
- Layering: The process requires three layers.
- Scratch coat: This is the first layer. It’s the most important section of your stucco. It sets the foundation for the whole thing. We’re very careful with this layer!
- Brown coat: This second layer is slightly thinner and goes on smooth. It’s the peanut butter in the stucco sandwich.
- Final coat: The third and last layer. We apply this using a trowel. Many people like to finish up this layer with a pattern of some kind.
- Clean-Up: After we finish the job, we always leave your property looking great. We take care to tidy up after ourselves and remove all our tools and materials. That’s the Billinger Painting Company way.
Call (415) 637-5798 for a Free Quote
Stucco is like a suit of armor for your home: dignified and protective. If you think stucco siding is right for you, don’t hesitate to contact us. Billinger Painting Company will fulfill all your stucco needs.